Yesterday, after I finished entering my edits into Word, I turned off the Edit Tracker and read the novel, as it was. In the first five pages, I found nearly a dozen mistakes caused by the overlaps of edits (people correcting and then re-correcting the text). So, now I’m reading through the whole manuscript again with the Edit Tracker off and making final corrections. This will mean toggling back and forth from Edit Mode to Final Draft Mode and will—I imagine—take a long time. But there’s no way I can send the manuscript back to the Team with less than my best effort. I just hope I can complete it by Thursday, as promised.